Goods & Services Tax (GST)
Goods and Services Tax, being the biggest tax reform in Indian Taxation history, is still in its initial phase of implementation. We at Gupta Chandan & Associates as professional help you to implement the taxation law smoothly without bothering about new changes on daily basis and other concern. Various taxes have been merged into GST to mark the journey to One Nation One Tax.
List of Taxes which subsummed into GST are as follows:
- Central Excise Duty
- Service Tax
- Duties of Excise (Medicinal and Toilet Preparations)
- Additional Duties of Excise (Goods of Special Importance)
- Additional Duties of Excise (Textiles and Textile Products)
- Additional Duties of Customs (commonly known as CVD)
- Special Additional Duty of Customs (SAD)
- Central Surcharges and Cesses so far as they relate to supply of goods and services
- State VAT
- Central Sales Tax
- Luxury Tax
- Entry Tax (all forms)
- Entertainment and Amusement Tax (except when levied by the local bodies)
- Taxes on advertisements
- Purchase (Entry) Tax
- Taxes on lotteries, betting and gambling
- State Surcharges and Cesses so far as they relate to supply of goods and services
Taxes which still out of the purview of GST include Electricity Duty, Excise duty on Petrol & Diesel, Excise duty on Alcoholic liquor for human consumption, Stamp Duty and Basic Custom Duty (Levied on Imports)
Scope of GST Service We Provide
Vendor reconciliation for GST Input Tax Credit (For all periodic interval- monthly, quarterly, annual)
GST Solution for eCommerce Operator
GST for Sale via Amazon, Flipcart etc.
E- Commerce Operator being special type of Assessee need special compliance under GST Law. Hence we offer exclusive range of service which are applicable to them.
GST Solution for Export of Goods/Services
Export of goods /Services outside India
Export involves various other implications like tax exemptions, SEZ, LUT etc.. Hence we offer to provide all services which Export oriented business needs.
Consultancy for GST
GST Impact on Business of different sector, Applicability Advise, Accounting Model, Training to Staff etc..