Entire Ramp;D exp. to be capitalized if it was deriving enduring benefit in long run business plan: ITAT

INCOME TAX : Where entire Ramp;D expenditure incurred by assessee was for deriving enduring benefit in long run business plan, it was to be capitalised and eligible for depreciation as against assessee’s claim of treating 70 per cent of expenditure as capital and remaining 30 per cent as revenueINCOME TAX : Where entire Ramp;D expenditure incurred by assessee was for deriving enduring benefit in long run business plan, it was to be capitalised and eligible for depreciation as against assessee’s claim of treating 70 per cent of expenditure as capital and remaining 30 per cent as revenuewww.taxmann.com Latest Case LawsRead More

Leave a Reply